TuscanTailor offers free shipping and duties on every order.
All pieces are handmade to order in our family workshop in Florence, Italy. We are working without any stock and our artisans need about 15 working days for manufacturing your order.
Once the order is ready to be shipped the delivery will take place in:
- Italy 24/48 hours, the islands the delivery might require one day more.
- USA: 1-2 business days, according to the location.
- Canada: 1-3 business days, according to the location.
- Europe – European Union: 1-2 business days For major cities, 2-3 business days for remote areas.
- Latin America: 3-4 business days.
- Asia and the Middle East: 2-3 business days.
- Australia and Oceania: 2-3 business days for major cities, 4-5 business days for remote areas.
- Africa: 2-4 business days.
- Russian Federation: 3-4 business days.
Please note that delivery could take about 1 days more due to your country's customs.
TuscanTailor cannot be held responsible for delays in shipments caused by weather conditions, international customs issues or any other circumstances beyond the control of us.
Working days are from Mondays to Fridays. * The delivery date varies depending on the payment method used, and the date of confirmation.
During the public holidays, there might be some delays. Any variations in the delivery time will be communicated to the client through email.
Please note: couriers do not make deliveries or pick-ups on the following Italian holidays: January 1, January 6, Easter and Easter Monday, April 25, May 1, June 2, August 15, November 1, December 8, December 25 and December 26.
TuscanTailor ships worldwide using UPS and FedEx. Please note, you will be notified by email when your order has been dispatched by the courier that takes charge of the delivery. The email will contain all details of the shipping, including Tracking Number where you can follow the delivery step by step. It will then be possible to monitor the shipping from your personal page, or from the courier’s site.